Saturday, February 19, 2011

Life@callcenter

At first  I shall like to apologise as the reader might think me to be old -fashioned. Recently after I resigned from a call center in Kolkata due to ill -health. The few day I spent in the call center made me understand how the life of today's people go. I am really old fashioned because I did not fit into the work culture as they were living life in the fast lane. Boozing,smoking and who has girlfriend or boyfriend became the forte of them. They were busy gossiping about sex which I must admit was also my area of interest . However they were leading a fast life and often planning where to spend the weekend ,whose house will be vacant so that they can have liquor. After that they were busy discussing office politics and back-biting.
I do not claim to be Doskavotski's 'idiot' but I must say they  are much smarter than me and certainly smarter than a class five student.However my area of discussion was that they were so busy 'enjoying ' their life(which I do not say to be bad) that one day when there was a political dispute instead of empathising with the affected they were doing their own tusks of discussing 'fun'. I might sound harsh but I really found this to be inhuman.But what to do this may be really what life is and I the real'idiot'.

No comments:

Post a Comment